16.3.14

pick of high street new in

Been trawling through plenty of high street websites this weekend and here are my favourite items. It's based on looks only - there's no way I could afford a casual dress for £69 but I couldn't leave it out.

All clothes Zara. Border collage of Abitazione Privata Urgnano
Pool sliders from Topshop. Background: Inflatable concert hall in Matsushima, Japan
All clothes from & Other Stories. Background: Ketteler College, Germany

Dress from Cos. Background: Red Bull Academy, NY.
I love all things boxy at the moment. Can't wait to see how all those square, collared jackets on the AW14 catwalks will translate onto the high street next season. In the meantime, these will definitely do.

And credit to a certain Pinterest board for providing architectural inspiration when I was making the borders

No comments:

Post a Comment

talk to me